OUTPATIENT SURGICAL PROCEDURES
FLEXIBLE & NEARBY
We offer a wide range of treatments in the area of paediatric surgery. Our two paediatric surgeons, Dr. med. Tobias Berberich and Dr. med. Sergio Sesia, work as part of a highly experienced team alongside paediatric anaesthetists, operating room personnel and qualified nursing staff. Together they ensure that your child receives the best professional treatment.
We offer the following services:
- Explanation and clarification of paediatric surgical symptoms
- Competent second opinion
- Planning and performance of surgical procedures
- Preparation for anaesthesia
- Telephone consultations
- Special consultations on the following issues:
- General and specific paediatrics
- Deformities of the thorax wall: funnel chest and pigeon chest and combinations with planning and performance of the treatment
- Conservative treatment using a suction cup or compression system / orthosis
- In-patient surgical treatment (Inselspital Bern)
Some pathologies can be treated at the KTK Kindertagesklinik Liestal on an outpatient basis.
- Breaks: hernias, umbilical hernias, hydrocele, fracture in the midline of the abdominal wall
- Undescended testes
- Sacral dimples
- Ingrown toenails
- Sebaceous cysts
- Moles / birthmarks
- Scar corrections
- Preauricular appendages
- Cysts / fistulas on the neck
Outpatient care has various benefits. For example, flexibility when planning an operation, a short stay in the clinic, known contact persons and continuous personal contact with the same team, gentle and modern anaesthetic techniques and an anxiety-free environment.
KTK KINDERTAGESKLINIK LIESTAL
Oristalstrasse 87 a
+41 61 927 94 27
+41 61 927 94 29
OUR OPENING HOURS
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Consultations from 9:00 a.m.
Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.